This week’s episode blew me away it was so damn good, here’s my thoughts about it all!
- So now its 7 weeks earlier, getting closer to the murder. All of the pieces are coming together.
- I don’t trust Rebecca, she’s seems like she’s hiding something. I don’t think she killed Lila, but that doesn’t mean she wasn’t involved. We know that Wes meets up with her in secret away from the group so she’s plays a bigger part in the murder than the others do. I wonder if Sam knows Rebecca? He could’ve known something and Rebecca killed him to keep him quiet? Idk i just feel like she’s going to drag Wes down harder with her and may even turn on him.
- Bonnie is damn shady, she’s been quiet this whole time and i was wondering why she was outside Annelise’s house? Was she spying or did Sam know she was there? Since the first episode she always stared at him so is she sleeping with him or just have a crush on him? The way she told that officer she saw Nate investigating Sam’s car to get that tape and then lied to Annelise about it proves something is up. She knew she had a boyfriend and probably knew sam had affairs too but why say that? I don’t trust her.
- The case in this episode was so good, but i didn’t see the man committing suicide coming at all. I kinda knew something was going to happen, because they started to play that scary music and thought he was about to shoot that lady but just jumped out the window—freaky.
- I think Connor is completely crazy, but he sure knows how to find these fine men damn! He played that guy so good, if he knows how to do anything its get answers in a satisfying way lol I’m sad Oliver had to find out he slept with another guy you could tell he really liked him awww :(
- I hope Laurel doesn’t take bait and sleep with Frank, but judging by the promo next week she does just that. He spells bad news and i see nothing good coming from that.
- I peeped a lot of sexual tension between Annelise and Wes, it was always there but she looked like she wanted to jump him after he gave her Lila’s phone. I don’t think they should go there but who knows?
- Not much Michaela this episode, but i love seeing her determination she’s not playing with these people and i love it.
- Asher as always is damn funny and now we learned that he was not involved in the murder but is a witness to them being there at the scene of the crime.
- Connor may be nuts, but he did speak truth in that car. They’re DNA is all over that office and that car, multiple witnesses to them being at the office, plus Michaela lost her wedding ring and if the cops find that they’ll instantly know it was them so they’re screwed either way. The question is where’s Annelise in all this? Did she kill Sam because she found out he killed Lila and just get her students to clean up her mess? Hmm.
- Speaking of Mrs. Viola Davis that last scene of hers….AMEN. It was so amazing, because she’s peeling back her layers showing who she really is and i loved it. Then she said those words along with it and i about lost my shit she’s about to kick sam’s ass and its about to be on. I’m here for all of it!
This show is just so damn good, it reminds me of a mature and better put together PLL! Also did they really get away with saying the word “pussy” on primetime tv? Its already risque enough i guess i didn’t know how much go on Shonda Rhimes lol